AeroTrak® Remote Particle Counters with Integrated Pump are independent monitoring systems condensed into an easy-to-clean 316L stainless steel enclosure. The integrated clean pump eliminates the need for an external vacuum source. Four standard analogue inputs help to reduce installation and integration costs.
Model 6510 offer 4 size channels, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, and 5.0 μm at 1 CFM (28.3LPM) sample flow rate.
Model 6310 offer 4 size channels, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, and 1.0 μm at 1 CFM (28.3LPM) sample flow rate.
The sample inlet capping auto-detect automatically stops the blower and prevents accidental damage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Eliminates the need for centralized vacuum system
- Internal blower has no carbon vanes and low heat gain
- Hot-swap optical sensor and pump slide out as a single assembly for fast and easy maintenance, no tools required
- Sample inlet capping auto-detect automatically stops the blower and prevents accidental damage
- Standard four 4-20mA analog inputs reduce environmental sensor integration and installation costs
- Easy-to-clean passivated 316L stainless steel enclosure, sample probe and cap, which are resistant to cleaning solutions
- Ethernet (TCP/IP), serial Modbus RTU, and 4-20mA analog data outputs enable seamless integration into most software, including TSI’s FMS software
- Meets Current GMP Guidelines and International Standards
- 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate, up to four channels of particle data including 0.5μm and 5μm per EU and US FDA Aseptic Processing Guidelines
- ISO 21501-4 compliant calibration delivers consistent instrument counting and sizing performance
- FMS 5 monitoring software integration enables 21 CFR Part 11-compliant data collection
- GMP Controlled Areas
- Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS)
- Hospital Pharmacies