AeroTrak®+ Portable Airborne Particle Counters (APCs) are ideal for all industries for cleanroom certification, monitoring and specialised tasks including gas testing and filter scanning.
AeroTrak®+ Portable APCs provide the newest features— data integrity (including Annex 1), communication options, and an intuitive GUI—that lead to a better customer experience and easy compliance. Standalone or as part of an easy to use complete monitoring system, AeroTrak+ Portable APCs meet your needs.
- AeroTrak™ A100-35 particle counter: 0.3 to 25 μm (50lpm)
- AeroTrak™ A100-55 particle counter: 0.5 to 25 μm (50lpm)
- one instrument does it all- classify, monitor, filter scan, gas testing and root-cause analysis
- Highly visible status conditions - LED light bar viewable 20 meters / 360°
- Access user controls for GMP compliance
- Sample the correct volume of gas with built in gas correction factors
- Automated ISO 14644-1 and GMP (EU GMP and China GMP) reporting and instrument workflow with included TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software
- Filter test and investigate mode (both audible and visual)
- ISO 21501-4 calibration compliance
- WiFi® enabled connectivity
- Industry best 5 year laser warranty
- Fit for purpose - easy to clean, stainless steel housing
- Simplify integration into third party systems with 4-20 mA analog particle data output and environmental sensor input options
- Multiple instrument reporting supported by latest TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software